Friday, April 13, 2018

My Autobiography???

Hi people in level 3 English class, my name is Úrsula Jáuregui. I’m daughter of Erika Abraham and Luis Jáuregui and I was born in November, 1997, on San José Hospital (if I can remember well my mom’s stories). I’m 20 years old right now.

I studied elementary school in Liceo Rosa Ester Alessandri Rodríguez, I started to hate that place when one of my friend left (she was 3 years older than me). With my best friend, we had the great idea of leave that school so, when I was 15 years old, I went to do the high school in Liceo Tajamar de Providencia with my best friend since 2004. Unlucky, we got in different classes for one year, but after that year we got together again.
I liked Tajamar’s schedule then, because classes were until 1-2pm and I started a new life there with new people. Now I'm studying in the university (Universidad de Chile) to become a pharmacist, I'm on first year (again). Things are going better this year than last year, I think I’m happier now, and that’s pushing me to study and keep a mind healty.


My family is weird, I live with my grandmother, uncle (he’s like my father) and my 3 blessings, my dogs: Lady, Lizzy and Bebé. I don’t like to talk about my mom, dad and sister. I don’t really mind live without them because my grandmother and uncle give me everything I need.


Here is a photo of my blessings Lizzy and Bebé in their worst look (Lady is my 15 years old dog, she wasn't in the photo because she barely moves).

In my free time, I used to play all day, between Heroes of the storm and Overwatch because I had (and still having) good friends there. Now I have less free time so I usually use that time for sleeping, watch The Simpsons while I do handmades, or dating with my boyfriend.

That's all for now, have a nice Friday 13th!

I hope nobody read this, because If someone does, I won't sleep tonight.

3 comments:

  1. I had the same schedule in Liceo de Aplicacion, and i liked too, now at the university we are leaving too late :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. your dogs are so cute! I have a little dog, she's pure energy jaja, I really hope that Lady gets better! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ursula! I'm really happy because you're having a better time this year. Your dogs are so cute!! Have a nice day.

    ReplyDelete