Friday, April 6, 2018

Expectations about blog sessions.

This is the first session in CIQ, and the topic of this class is write about our expectations about blog sessions and answer some questions about.

Talking about English skills, for me, reading and writing are easier skills than speaking and listening. It doesn’t mean that I absolutely don’t know how to speak and listen English sentences, but they’re harder for me because in school I only had writing tests. Also I’m shy, and sometimes, even Spanish is hard to talk for me. So that’s why speaking and listening skills are harder to do for me.

About blogs, I think is a good way to improve writing skills, because writing on paper is boring, the same thing that most of us have been doing for years, but in blogs we are closer to the technology what we use every day. In those blogs, I think that including topics like things we do in a common day (ex: listen music, read a book, what and why we study in our career, etc) would be fine, and not harder to write and explain as an internet search about unknown topics would be.

No comments:

Post a Comment