Friday, August 17, 2018

Pets

In this free theme post, I'm going to talk about my pets.

I have 3 dogs right now, 3 female dogs, the older (15 years old) is called Lady. She's a Cocker Spaniel. I do not like her because she hated me when I was a child, and she was closer to my grandma, she's too lazy right now because of that age (she's 98 years old in human age).

My other dog is Lizzy, she's my girl because I received her in a period that I left my grandma house and Lady stayed living with her. She was just a little puppy when she came to my life, and were just in time, in the new house (because my mom was at work most of time). She's 6 years old right now, her breed and origin is doubtful but, I know that her mom is an English Cocker Spaniel. She's very loyal with me.

And, my third dog is Charlotte (or Baby as we called her in home). She's 2 and half years old. She's tiny because her breed is Poodle Toy. She's very fluffy and jealous. and the favorite of my grandma because Charlotte is very affective and "fresh" with her. (She lays on my grandma's bed without invitation)

No comments:

Post a Comment