Friday, August 3, 2018

My favourite site about chemistry.

Since my university days I knew that classes are not enough for learning, so I decided to search some Youtube channels about chemistry to don't stop my learning in university to then arrive home to forget everything.

I searched a lot of sites but none were as explanatory as "Friends of Chemistry" (Amigos de la Química). The teacher of the website is a very good one, because her Spanish is actually from Spain and I understand everything what she says because of her modulation. A bad thing of this site is that classes are not much, but it really helped me in the first semester of this year, her inorganic nomenclature gave me a 7 in a control!! (well, I don't studied just at this site, also I visited Chemical Formulation to complement). I visit this site when I have any chemistry exam or I need to study, I can say I visit this site one time for week.

Some sections of this site will help to first weeks of General Chemistry II classes. This site is like literally go to classes because it haves the same sections of General Chemistry I, almost in the same order. It haves videos of periodic properties, nomenclature, Lewis structure, stoichiometry, chemistry cinetic, etc.

1 comment: